Learn or perfect different welding processes (GMAW, FCAW, GTAW, SMAW or others).
The candidate determines, with the teacher, his training plan according to his needs.
- Establish parameters, set up welding stations, select electrodes, shielding gases and welding accessories
- Prepare and weld steel assemblies, etc.
- Visually assess the quality of welds
- Practice various welding positions (flat, horizontal, vertical and ceiling)
- Apply safety rules
- SATURDAYS, 8 A.M. TO 3 P.M.
- $121 OR MORE, DEPENDING ON YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SERVICES QUEBEC TRAINING MEASURE
LVTC : 1700 Rue College, Sherbrooke, QC J1M 0C8
Pavillon des techniques industrielles : 2965, boulevard de l'Université