This training is offered to anyone interested in urban freight transportation in different sectors of the transportation industry by Class-3 straight truck.
- - Learning about mechanical systems (engine, transmission, brakes);
- - Regulations (highway safety code, hours of service, safety patrols);
- - The various driving techniques (rural and urban);
- - The ASP Construction course;
- - Workplace integration (Internship).
Type of training : Professional training certificate
Duration : 405 hours
- Coming soon
- Monday to Friday, daytime
Venue : In-person
- CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY WITH A SERVICE QUEBEC OFFICE.
APPLICATION FORM FOR SERVICES, CLICK HERE
- HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
TO BE DONE TO FOLLOW THIS TRAINING:
- M-28, CLICK HERE
- DRIVING RECORD, CLICK HERE
CFP Memphrémagog : 520 Boulevard Poirier, Magog, QC J1X 0A1