FORMAT: PROJECT-BASED LEARNING
Develop your skills in reading blueprints in a welding context.
Within the framework of project-based learning, the candidate alternates between theory and practice.
- Design of a blueprint: views from various angles, the layout of views, annotations and abbreviations, measurements and quotations
- Drawing techniques: missing views exercises, drawing of simple parts
- Basic welding symbols
- Part preparation techniques
- Assembly techniques
- Fabrication of basic and medium complexity assemblies
- SATURDAYS, 8 A.M. TO 3 P.M.
- $109 OR MORE, DEPENDING ON YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SERVICES QUEBEC TRAINING MEASURE.
LVTC : 1700 Rue College, Sherbrooke, QC J1M 0C8